France Surgery CEO Carine Hilaire was interviewed back in April for the Healthcare Elsewhere Podcast. Since then, the episode has experienced a surge in popularity, being downloaded more than 3,300 times since it was posted.
The Healthcare Elsewhere Podcast has one very simple mission: to make the benefits of medical tourism more well-known and educate people across the globe of the opportunities that exist in other countries when it comes to affordable, yet world-class healthcare services.
Being interviewed by John Cote was a great opportunity for Carine to highlight the numerous benefits of using France Surgery to coordinate and facilitate a French medical procedure for you.
The podcast is just over 30 minutes long and you can listen to it here:
- Hear about the kinds of procedure and surgeries available in France
- Discover the benefits of travelling to France over other countries for a medical procedure
- Learn what you can expect in terms of after-care as a France Surgery client
- Find out more about the facilities and physicians used by France Surgery, including reviews
- Listen to the story of one American client who saved more than $40,000 on one procedure and then received a refund from his insurance policy
The popularity of the Healthcare Elsewhere Podcast can be seen in its daily download rate of more than 4,000! Carine’s episode has so far been listened to by people in more than 75 different countries, with 65% of the audience originating from the US. It has also struck a chord with French residents who account for 15% of the audience numbers.
Click here to find out more about how France Surgery can help facilitate an affordable, world-class medical procedure for you.